Wednesday, June 11, 2014

From 7th Floor

I was in Charleston, South Carolina for a few days for my day job. I gave a joint presentation on premium fraud prosecutions with an investigator that I work with quiet often. My adventure started on Sunday and ended yesterday. I must say the event was well done and I really did enjoy giving the presentation. We got great feedback from the group. Before I got to work I did this quick sketch from my room window. I was on the 7th floor and had a great view of one of the many rivers that feed into the Atlantic ocean.
After the presentation I got out with my camera and explored the area a bit. I saw this street musician playing the saxophone across the street from the hotel. I put some dollars in his case and took some photos and did this quick little sketch.

No comments: