Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunny Flower

One of my artist trading card images. I'm painting some sun flowers these days. Pam and I love feeding birds. As you all know birds like to kick out seeds they don't like in favor of the ones they like. As a result Pam as some great sunflowers in her yard that I'm itching to paint. These trading cards are good for quick studies and they frame pretty well. I ordered a set of mats from Jerry's Artarama. The resulting image is 8 by 10 inches with a nice little painting in the middle.


Sunny Flower
2 1/2" x 3 1/2" (6.4cm x 8.9cm)
mixed media on Paper
$20 plus $1 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Sold

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

I love this. Sunflowers seem to be happy, no matter what. Good job.

Donna Crosby said...

Thank Jo. I agree sunflowers are happy flowers.